Video # 2 Homework Help Video #179 :: Chapter 10 Vocabulary
Let’s tackle your new vocabulary with some key tips for correct usage. We want to draw your attention to the use of ة as well as a reminder for how to use verbs. For the latter, remember that many Arabic verbs, as in English, come with a preposition. You’ll need to start memorizing the different particles you find next to the verb since they are crucial to conveying the intended meaning.
About our Homework Help Videos:
The purpose of homework is to give a student the chance to practice a concept discussed in class. What happens, however, when you run into a wall because you don’t understand either the instructions or a particular point in the assignment? Even if the point is a minor one, any level of confusion will almost certainly block further progress until the next day in class when questions can be asked. The problem is, that next day is also when the homework is due.
Our Homework Help Module is an answer to this problem. It helps in a couple of different ways:
- There are over 200 videos; this means that nearly every single homework assignment in al-Kitaab Year 1 is covered in a video presentation;
- Immediate and detailed video explanations mean that students get help WHILE they are doing their homework, not AFTER;
- Videos go a step further and explain to students how to PREPARE for the homework;
- Essential facts needed for each exercise are given;
- Vague instructions are clarified, saving students headaches in trying to make sense of things;
- Enjoyable enrichment points are added to make the homework experience more enjoyable;
- Tricky words are explained so that students can immediately access the language in their homework without having to rely—especially in the first semester—on an Arabic dictionary
Together, these key benefits of the Homework Help modules can help to make the crucial difference between frustration, failure, and giving up, or success and confidence. Struggling students can keep up with their homework, and have a much, much better chance of turning in assignments complete, on-time, and well-understood.